Tuesday, February 10

i can't get no satisfaction

Moss Pencil

Commitment. I've lately been struggling with this subject. Actually all my life. And it wasn't until I took a long hard look at my history and hopes of the future that it occurred to me. I cannot commit (completely) -- to a job, to a career, a bath soap, a city, and until recently, a man. Is it possible in this fast paced and continuously "upgrade" obsessed world to truly be content? To be happy with oneself and position in life? You often hear the phrase, 'noone is ever really satisfied.' Perhaps that's part of it, always trying to improve oneself? But doesn't it just WEAR YOU OUT after a while ?!!!
I am a Sagittarius and encompass its qualities almost eerily to a T, for better and for worse. "Always seeking new adventure, a rolling stone, bores easily of the same..." As with everything, a little of this in ones life can be a positive... But having that "grass is always..." looming over yourself like a neon sign can drive you crazy. Literally. So, as a little prayer to myself, I have vowed to just try (I'm still panicky over the thought) to commit to some personal goals and ....gather more moss. I mean, it is green after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment